News: Xbox LIVE subscription increase November 1st Save $20 now!!
Gaming isn't getting any cheaper. Playstation adds a pay service, now XBOX Live has a subscription increase starting soon. Sad face. Save on a 12 month card while you can. Deals Jimmy!
Xbox Live price increase effective November 1st 2010.
The price will increase from $49.99 to $59.99. [Which is abosolutely ridiculous.]
You can save on a 12 month Xbox Live subscription right now. If you buy a card right now and enter the code on to your Xbox 360, it will add on to what you already have. It will stack up. For you nubfarm out there, if you still have 6 months left and you buy a 12 month card and add it on, you will have a total of 18 months.
From the email:
"And we aren't even close to being done. This holiday, Xbox LIVE is adding new Gold features, including ESPN and Video Kinect, with Hulu Plus coming on Xbox LIVE in 2011.
• With ESPN on Xbox LIVE, you can stream and watch over 3,500 live and on-demand sporting events plus highlights.*
• Video Kinect allows you to chat with family and friends on the big screen, right from the comfort of your living room—no headset or controller required.*
• With Hulu Plus on Xbox LIVE you will be able to enjoy a customized Hulu Plus experience that will include Kinect navigation and Xbox LIVE Parties*"
So because of ESPN, Hulu and the worthless to me, Kinect I have to pay extra. Unacceptable. A year from now I'm still going to be playing Halo Reach and hopefully Borderlands 2. Xbox Live will be the same exact experience for me.
Deals Jimmy! Save on 12 month Xbox Live Gold card.
Trending Video Games
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot
- Pokemon Sword And Shield
- Halo: Infinite
- Gears of War 5
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- The Outer Worlds
- Xbox One X
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- Fallout 76
- Marvel U.A. 3: The Black Order