Special Edition Announced for SFXT and it looks pretty cool!
The special edition for SFXT has been revealed. The special edition includes: SFXT game, a "Build-It-Yourself" Arcade Cabinet Bank, Exclusive Prequel Comic Book by UDON, 36 Gems: Includes All Pre-Order Packs Plus An Exclusive Pack, and 9 Exclusive Gems with pre-order!
Yet another reason to be hype for this AWESOME game. I will get the SE no doubt i have been looking forward to this game for so long and was hoping it would have a SE. At NYCC '11 producer Ono confirmed the release dates for SFXT it will be released March 6th, 2012 in North America and March 9th in Europe. What do you guys think of this let us know and dont be a jimmy.
KOF XIII has been pushed back :(
KOF XIII was originally supposed to be released on October 25th 2011 but plans have changed. It has been pushed back to November 22 that is a whole extra month fans will have to wait. I feel that this is a bad move from snk/atlus because they put this low profile game in with high profile november releases. Games like MW3, UMVC3, Uncharted 3, WWE 12, Zelda Skyward Sword, Assassins creed revelations and Elder Scrolls V skyrim are all being released in november. I think this move REALLY hurts KOF XIII's chance to make an impact which i feel it really needs to do. This game is a underdog among giants and im pulling for the little guy so with that being said i'll leave you with the newest trailer released today to help hype you guys up. Let us know what you think and don't be a jimmy!
Take a look at the achievements for UMVC3!
The Ultimate 50 Unlock all achievements.
Waiting for the Trade 50 View all endings in Arcade mode.
The Best There Is 10 Beat Arcade mode on the hardest difficulty.
Saving My Quarters 10 Beat Arcade mode without using any continues
. The Points Do Matter 20 Earn 400,000 points in Arcade mode.
High-Score Hero 30 Earn 500,000 points in Arcade mode.
Missions? Possible. 20 Clear 120 missions in Mission mode
. Up To The Challenge 30 Clear 240 missions in Mission mode.
Master of Tasks 40 Clear 480 missions in Mission mode.
Above Average Joe 10 Land a Viewtiful Combo. (Arcade/Xbox LIVE)
Mutant Master 10 Land an Uncanny Combo. (Arcade/Xbox LIVE)
Mega Buster 20 Use 1,000 Hyper Combo Gauge bars. (Arcade/Xbox LIVE)
Defender 10 Block 100 times. (Arcade/Xbox LIVE)
Advancing Guardian 10 Perform 100 Advancing Guards. (Arcade/Xbox LIVE)
A Friend in Need 20 Perform 100 Crossover Assists. (Arcade/Xbox LIVE)
First Strike 10 Land 50 First Attacks. (Arcade/Xbox LIVE)
Savage Playing 10 Perform 50 Snap Backs. (Arcade/Xbox LIVE)
Quick Change-Up 10 Perform 50 Crossover Counters. (Arcade/Xbox LIVE)
Perfect X-ample 10 Use X-Factor 50 times. (Arcade/Xbox LIVE)
Gravity? Please... 10 Land 50 Team Aerial Combos. (Arcade/Xbox LIVE)
Mighty Teamwork 10 Land 30 Team Aerial Counters. (Arcade/Xbox LIVE)
Big Bang Theory 15 Perform 30 Hyper Combo Finishes. (Arcade/Xbox LIVE)
Hard Corps 15 Perform 30 Crossover Combination Finishes. (Arcade/Xbox LIVE)
Training Montage 20 Play in Offline Mode for over 5 hours.
Training in Isolation 30 Play in Offline Mode for over 30 hours.
Seductive Embrace 20 Play on Xbox LIVE for over 5 hours.
Rivals Welcome 30 Play on Xbox LIVE for over 30 hours.
Brave New World 10 Participate in any mode over Xbox LIVE.
Hellbent 20 Participate in 100 matches in Xbox LIVE.
Dreaded Opponent 20 Participate in 200 matches in Xbox LIVE.
Forged From Steel 30 Participate in 300 matches in Xbox LIVE.
Full Roster 30 Battle against all characters over Xbox LIVE
. Incredible 20 Win without calling your partners or switching out in a Xbox LIVE match.
Need a Healing Factor 20 Win without blocking in an Xbox LIVE match.
Crazy Good 10 Surpass the rank of Fighter.
Mega Good 40 Surpass the 6th rank of any class.
Hotshot 15 Win 10 battles in Ranked Match.
Slam Master 20 Win 50 battles in Ranked Match.
Fighting Machine 40 Win 100 battles in Ranked Match.
Noble Effort 15 Get a 5-game win streak in Ranked Match.
Assemble! 15 Participate in an 8 player Lobby over Xbox LIVE.
Dominator 30 Collect 100 titles.
A Warrior Born 10 Earn 5,000 Player Points (PP).
Devil with a Blue Coat 15 Earn 30,000 Player Points (PP)
. Divine Brawler 50 Earn 100,000 Player Points (PP).
Comic Collector 50 Unlock all items in the Gallery.
Passport to Beatdown Country 10 Fight in all of the stages.
these achievements seem pretty average like the first MVC3 i got 1000/1000 from the first one and it seems like this will be another easy 1000 im glad we get to see some pics of the characters yet to be shown in game. This game is gonna PWN let us know what you think and dont be a jimmy!
By: blazemanx Aug 15, 2011 | 8 Comments
A great video showing off four new characters in action!
This video is pretty awesome it explains how to do some of the unique game mechanics. It also confirms hugo, ibuki, kuma and raven all are a welcome addition to the cast. Let me start off by saying hugo is HUGE damn and ibuki looks like her SSF4 self while kuma and raven look interesting. This video is full of hype and that's exactly what i am i can't wait for this game to drop. Let us know what you think and don't be a jimmy.
By: blazemanx Jul 31, 2011 | 6 Comments
2 more teaser trailers for street fighter X tekken.
Two more trailers were revealed recently showing two more characters for street fighter X tekken. To my surprise these two are extremely obvious the first one is kuma from tekken and the second is ibuki from street fighter. I have never like kuma and ibuki is cool but i was hoping for a brand new character not a recycled SSF4 character. The roster is filling out nicely and im still holding on to hope for alex from street fighter 3 i think he would pwn in this game lol. Let us know what you think and don't be a jimmy.
take a look a what you get for pre ordering KOF XIII.
As far as i know this preorder is going on with Gamestop us/ca and Amazon us/ca. This is a pretty sweet deal seeing as the game is already 10 bucks cheaper than the standard new game price. KOF has always had good music and a 4 disc set spanning their 15 year history is amazing for KOF fans. I don't know if this is enough to make you go pre order but it is for me i love soundtracks that comes with games and it doesn't get much better than this. Also im going to leave you with the newest trailer to hype you up more i know im hype. Let us know what you think and don't be a jimmy.
a trailer showing off some exclusive features for the 3DS port of tales of the abyss.
Me being a HUGE tales fan i always want to get my hands on anything tales related. For those of you who have never played this amazing game back when it was released on the ps2 you have a chance to experience it on the 3DS. There are no major changes but there are a few made for the 3DS. If your a RPG fan and own a 3DS you should not pass this up. I don't own a 3DS but if i ever get one this will be the very first game i get even though i played through the ps2 version like 6 times lol. I hope this sells well so it will encourage namco bandi to localize more tales games. Let us know what you think and don't be a jimmy.
what i think about my new fightstick.
Yesterday i got my TE fightstick in the mail and needless to say i was HYPE. Now im not a crazy guy i knew as soon as i started playing with a fightstick i wouldn't magically get better. Being a first time fightstick user i expected this to be awkward and very challenging but not this much. I practiced for most of the day with two games super street fighter 4 arcade edition and marvel vs capcom 3.
Now no matter which game it was my main problem was the actual stick. I could not really find a comfortable way to hold it thus making the most simple things like a hadoken motion very hard to do. The buttons were less challenging to get used to all i have to do is keep my fingers where they need to be. After playing both games i felt as if i did a lot better in MVC3 than i did in SSF4AE which was kind of weird to me since MVC3 is the faster game. Another thing that caught me off guard was how sensitive the buttons are i cant tell you how many times i did a different move than i intended to do because i was lightly touching the other button.
One of the things i really like is how big and sturdy it is. The art is awesome but i think its stupid that the xbox version has colored buttons it just ruins the the beautiful art. I had no idea it was going to be this tough be im willing to stick it out i don't give up easily. I really want to thank Gouki.com for the fightstick its awesome and its something im really going to invest my time in. If you guys have any tips for a beginner on a fightstick i would love to hear some.
By: blazemanx Jul 25, 2011 | 4 Comments
The newest trailer for Soul Calibur 5.
This game takes place 17 years after Soul Calibur 4. The main character will be Patroklos, the son of Soul series veteran Sophitia. The gameplay looks fast and fluid and it seems that characters have a lot more flashy moves this time around. The female ninja in this trailer is named Natsu and she will be replacing the VERY busty Taki. Guest characters have been confirmed to return, although they have not been revealed yet. This game drops in 2012 and its looking pretty sweet. Another great fighting game on its way and I for one am excited. Let us know what you guys think and don't be a jimmy.
By: blazemanx Jul 24, 2011 | 5 Comments
The official reveal trailers for the 4 new fighters.
Damn this game is looking better and better. All these trailers are badassnice and are increasing my hype for this. Hawkeye really looks interesting and i LOVE his theme. Ghost rider looks like he will be PWNn people from all over the screen. Strider looks to be a combo heavy nightmare. Firebrand looks tricky but he is a total jimmy. Let us know what you think of the trailers and don't be a jimmy.
a little more info on UMVC3
• In regards to online features for UMvC3, the match making process was sped up, they reduced online lag and the menu flow is easier for rematching players.
• At the current stage of development, there is no replay mode in UMvC3.
• The HUD shown is not the final version and is for Comic-Con. They're aware the lifebars for backup characters are hard to see and more tweaks are coming.
• Niitsuma hoped to get more characters from Marvel vs. Capcom 2 into UMvC3, but Marvel had their preferences, so Capcom went with those. Niitsuma also wanted to get another non-fighting game character in, but didn't say who that was.
• Tournament results and videos were a factor in balancing the game. Fan feedback and other stuff went a long ways in helping the developers change things.
• Not all characters got new moves, some just got tweaks to their existing attacks. Moves were added or changed to balance out the game, not just to add/change moves. C. Viper did get a new move, though. Frame data for a lot of the characters has been tweaked.
• The number of costume colors available for the characters has been expanded.
• There's no new end boss for UMvC3, still Galactus, but that doesn't mean they've left him untouched. He's got some new bells and whistles to throw at players.
• There will be something for MvC3 fans who bought the original game, if you have the save data on your console. What that is isn't revealed yet, but there will be an extra.
• If UMvC3 sells well, there will responses to fan requests for more content. This was said in response to if Mega Man will be in the game or not.
• All of the old stages are still in the game. Kattelox Island's snow version is separate from the old one.
• Capcom will not do a complete change log for MvC3 to UMvC3, but they're planning on doing something to document the changes between games.
• Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 will be at EVO 2011.
• If you bought DLC characters/costumes for MvC3, that will be useable in UMvC3, but Shadow Mode DLC will not be going over to UMvC3, that's only for vanilla MvC3.
• Capcom didn't want to completely overhaul X-Factor, because it's still MvC3, but they did make some changes to it, it does less damage now and of course can be activated in the air, as previously reported.
• The new characters in the game will have their own endings, stories and stuff, but it sounds like they'll be styled how they were in MvC3.
• Simple mode will be like it was in MvC3, you can't access all of a character's moves with it.
• Capcom went to the original source material a lot for the characters to try to bring them to life in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3.
• Hawkeye was a choice Marvel was very excited about. He has good long range attacks of course, but his close range attacks are good as well, making him pretty unique and fun to use.
After reading this im getting even more interested in this game. What im happy to see is that for those who bought the original MVC3 they will get a little bonus. I know it wont be anything spectacular be at lease we get something. Im hoping its some free coustme packs or something like that. Let us know what you think about these little nuggets of info.
By: blazemanx Jul 22, 2011 | 6 Comments
The latest trailer for spider-man edge of time.
This trailer is badassnice it really has that epic feel to it. I guess spider-man will be kicking ass all over time. With a release date of October 4th you don't have to wait that much longer to get your hands on it. Will you take control over spider-man in the battle to save the future?
Trending Video Games
- PlayStation 5
- Ghost of Tsushima
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Marvel's Avengers
- Remember Me
- Alice Madness Returns
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- Crackdown 3
- Rage 2
- Beyond Good and Evil 2