By: goukijones Aug 9 (7 days ago) | 1 Comments
Something incredible has been in the works for JoJo's Bizarre Adventure fans!
Revealed recently at a hands on demo, the company Bandai Namco showed off a playable version of their JoJo’s Battle Royale Arcade setups. Each arcade cabinet is modular for another cabinet to hook up to it. So you could have your very own JoJo’s Battle Royale Arcade set up for 4-30 people! Or you can fly out to Japan and play this in their arcades. The first video is gameplay uploaded from the event from YouTube Channel: Akiba-Ninja. Back to back wins! Total domination!
In the video below gameplay from the event begins and with the spectator/commentator mode you get a nice tour of what the game is like and the different characters. The fact that so much time and effort has gone into this Arcade Machine is incredible to me. I definitely see it getting a port to consoles and PC. Not because it’s JoJo’s, but because it’s a battle royale, there’s enough fanbase for that genre and then you add in JoJo’s name and it’s a no brainer.Read full story...
Daigo...the could have been Pro Mahjong player...
We hear a lot of stories about peoples past, but not as much info as this one. Nuki tells the story about his early years in gaming, how he came across Daigo, his impresions of him , how they met in other games and became rivals (ultimately bros) and Daigos secret obsession with Player Cards. I won't spoil too much so check out the two videos below. They are originally from a nico video, but cccloner999 has been taking parts of them and fully translating it to us in english with captions, also in the description box he has left notes for some things that may not make sense, like Arcade names and such. He has part 1 and part 2 done (ending in great suspense haha) still waiting on the epic part 3. Enjoy guys. And remember to turn the CAPTIONS on ;)
original - http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/11739439
from where cccloner999 riped video from http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm13071567
Uploaded episodes from cccloner999
By: bmorenmiami Oct 26, 2009 | 8 Comments
First and foremost I'd like to congratulate Infinite Bits for putting together an enjoyable convention experience on the first try. The 2009 Miami Video Game Convention
First and foremost I'd like to congratulate Infinite Bits for putting together an enjoyable convention experience on the first try. If you were one of the hundreds of gamers who took the time to go to the Doubletree Miami Airport Mart Convention Center for the event which ran from Friday Oct 23 thru Sunday Oct 25 you probably were like me and pleasantly surprised. Hopefully you didn't arrive expecting Infinite Bits to hand you an experience akin to that of the legendary E3. If you did ,then you were probably pissed. The 99% of Miami area gamers who arrived with an open mind and itchy joystick thumbs however, were pleased.
The convention had a nice structure and balance to it. There was something there for all gamers; old school classics for home and arcade, handhelds, table top games( think dungeon and dragons), as well as the latest home console titans. The mix of vendors were a little thin, but considering this was the very first convention sponsored by Infinite Bits all was easily understandable. Very hard to get adequate vendors when no one really has an idea of how successful the convention would be.I especially liked the arts and crafts that some artists presented....they were outstanding! Some of the video game vendors had unreasonable prices though...even for companies that are local and very small.
The convention was chock full of gamers dressed as their favorite game and anime characters. Gave the whole convention a lively vive. It took me and Jimmy about an hour just to walk around and guess what characters some of these folks were trying to be! That was fun! The tournaments rocked! There were tournaments for Gears of War , Halo 1, Halo 3, Street Fighter IV, and Madden 2010 as well as a host of other games. My only hope is next year they do a better job with scheduling the tournaments. Too many were going on at the same time, not enough equipment to have the process go quickly,(the brackets for street fighter were crazy long!), and definetly not enough space for fans(and the press like Gouki.com) to watch.
All in all I enjoyed myself...and if you didn't bother to go you lost out! Hopefully Infinite Bits can learn from the few mistakes they made this year and do it again next year bigger and better! I'll be there for sure! Check out my Iphone videos Jimmys!!!!! Remember these videos are from my iphone on the go live at the convention Jimmy so don't expect HD..but expect me to keep it real! Enjoy!!!
Arc System Works reveals the next chapter in the BlazBlue saga.
I'm glad to see that they're making another Blazblue game.
I like the new characters that are going to be added. Azrel looks like a total badass. Bullet looks as if she can kick ass. As for Amane, I don't know what to say about him, other than his fighting style looks interesting.
I also like how some of the returning cast is going to have some changes in moves, as well as appearance (Noel, in Particular).
Currently slated for Arcades in Winter 2012, and for PS3. No word yet on the 360 ver.Read full story...
Check out the brand new trailer! Two new warriors enter the ring!
This is a short story of why I should win the Marvel VS Capcom 3 Ultra Combo Giveaway. Well I think its short enjoy! ^_^
First of all, if you have not read my first story I suggest you click on the link below.
In my first story I told you guys I have a lot of reasons why I love fighters. Well only a clip and a few words can only do so much to tell this community how much I really feel about fighting games. So let me explain more of why I love fighters. Like most gamers out there I started gaming when I was about four years old. I really didn’t care for it at the time because all I had on my mind was a dream of becoming a Power ranger. And like all other four year olds, I played with lots of toys of course. I had friends but most of them lived to far, so staying at home was a no brainer for me. Now I do not remember how my older brother got his hands on a Sega Genesis so I’m just going to say it magically appeared to give this story some spice. The game I started off with on the Sega was Sonic the Hedgehog. Sonic really made me happy for how no one else in my family was able to get so far on the game. And by my brother being eight years older than me it felt that much sweeter. I could never beat the dang video game, which leads me to forget about game. Until one day my brother bought the most amazing, electrifying game, Street Fighter II. When I first saw Street Fighter II I was blown away by the graphics, sound, & music. But with all of that said, that’s not what attracted me to the game. What really caught my attention was that versus screen. The fact that someone instead of the computer was playing against me just gave me goose bumps that were thick and solid as a basketball. I was in my sanctuary playing SF2 on the Sega Genesis with a smile so big the Joker would be jealous. I remember crying because M. Bison was beating me every time I’d reach the last stage. But one day I managed to beat him and during that whole year I never stopped smiling. A few years past by and If I remember correctly the Playstation system released. I got the Playstation the same year of its release with demos and all. Now I was into other games like Crash Bandicoot and more demos because for some odd reason fighting games like to take a few years off. Whatever the case that didn’t keep me from running into one of the greatest collaborations of all time. My mother works in the school system, so she had a really good relationship with the principle who owned the school. One night we were invited to the principle house or should I say mansion. And as the lady showed us around her lovely house she thought I felt bored. So she told me to go on the other side of the house and walk up stairs and I’ll be pleased to what her son was doing. When I finally got to the room I saw the game that almost made my head explode, Marvel VS Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes. When I saw Wolverine fighting Ryu I was literally screaming out loud “Hey that’s Ryu from Street Fighter, that’s Wolverine from X-Men!” Everyone who were sitting down playing the game didn’t even get mad because they were just as hype as me. With the battle system moving so fast, I was blown away once again by gameplay. I wanted to spend the night but my mother had other plans. Seeing MvC for the first time reminded me how great fighting games are again. I started buying every fighting game I could get my hands on and also played at the local restaurants that had arcade cabinets. More years past as my love for fighters grew with games like Mvc2, Guilty Gear series, Capcom vs SNK series, Street Fighter Alpha series, and Bloody Roar series. Now remember these are fighting games so once again the hiatus for the genre hit big time which lasted for almost a decade. The Playstation 3, Xbox 360, and Wii were the new babies. Games like Call of Duty and Halo was all we heard. Soul Caliber released and at the time felt really fresh, but it still didn’t feel that void. I hear some fighting game fans called it the dark ages and the feeling was just that “dark”.
Street Fighter IV released and it put a smile back on my face bringing back the technicality of fighters to the so called dead genre. Other game companies started to catch on to the revival of fighting games like Blazeblue and Tekken 6. Even upgraded versions of the heavy popular SFIV A.K.A vanilla noticed the trend it set and decided to make Super Street Fighter 4. The funny thing about all this was the fact that my friends doubted me on how well fighting games would do on the next gen consoles. Now most of my friends play fighters more than any other video game genre. In the middle of all this and after a decade of demand Capcom announces Marvel VS Capcom 3 Fate of Two Worlds. I was so excited for this game simply because I already knew one of my favorite Capcom character was going to make it on there. Dante was all I wanted when it came to this sequel. Heck, Capcom could have said Marvel VS Devil May Cry and that would have sold me there. With the internet blowing up with pictures and videos it was only a matter of time before I get my hands on the game. I never knew I it would be as soon as October, 28 2010. I was lucky enough to live in one of the cities where Capcom would be hosting Fight Club. Fight Club is basically a get together like a night club but with a preview of a video game they’re promoting. I was dead set on going to that event no matter what. I’m currently in college and I had a test early that same day. I made sure I studied up and was ready to go that same day right after class. I met up with my friends and we drove straight downtown to the Atlanta metro area. When we got there we couldn’t find the location or at least the spot where it was being hosted because a train was oddly blocking the parking space. We quickly found a parking space and climbed over the train to find our place in line for the event. To be honest, I felt like a rebel climbing over the train which made the hype meter for this event rise. When we finally got into the event I couldn’t believe my eyes. I was thinking here I am a guy who grew up playing this game and now I’m at a night event that’s promoting it, Godlike! I didn’t just play the game at the event ether I also made the most of my night there using my other talent dancing. I also took some pictures as proof of this Fight Club event. My love for fighters after that night just blew the top off. I’m so happy to see how much fighters have evolved yet stay true to the fans that’s been with them from day one. I hope I win this contest to show other people who are not into fighting games show how strong this community is. Heck, I hope this inspires people who are not into video games at all. The gaming community is growing very fast and I believe the whole world should witness this.
In this video you might catch me dancing at the Capcom Fight Club I attended in Atlanta, Georgia.
In this picture its me next to the lovely cosplayer Yaya Han.
Source: Video http://www.youtube.com/user/CapcomUnityVideos
By: shenwoopunch Dec 6, 2010 | 9 Comments
General summary is that Guile got mostly nerfs and just one buff to his upside down kick. DJ and Hakan only received buffs. Seth got both buffs and nerfs.
Too bad no changes were mentioned for Guile's Shades move. It would have been funny if it was given a boost in some form. We will possibly see a lot of Guile users switching over to DJ. However, it can be argued that certain USA tourney Guile players will stick with him. Note that Lamerboi, Dieminion, Dagger G, Warahk aka wolverine sideburns have stuck with Guile from vanilla SF4. Daigo was the only one that added Guile to his tournament repetoire after realizing how Ryu isn't as strong as he was in SSF4. Daigo and Dieminion are like the only Guile players that have actually won tournies. I think each of them only won one tourney with Guile.
If you hate Seth users before you might hate him more after the AE update. Hakan who was generally thought of as low tier might have a chance of climbing up the tier list.
• Deleted hittable box for his Reverse Spin Kick (Toward or Back + Hard Kick) from his knee and below during the first few frames after starting up and reduced its damage. With this adjustment, it's possible to make attacks like Ryu's Crouching Medium Kick whiff and hit them out.
• Spinning Back Knuckle's (Toward + Hard Punch) damage reduced.
• Sonic Boom's meter gain at startup is halved, and we adjusted his meter gaining rate through the match.
• Light Kick, Medium Kick and Hard Kick Flash Kicks damage reduced.
• Sonic Hurricane's damage has been reduced, and the startup time is a bit slower.
• Damage nerf is applied to Special Moves and his Ultra 2, so we can say his damage is reduced throughout.
• He will require more attacks to finish off opponents.
• There are almost no changes to his frame data, so in Arcade Edition he can do everything that he can already do.
• His Toward Jumping Hard Punch's number of active frames is doubled, so it's easier to hit with now.
• Far Standing Medium Kick's active frames were lengthened a little, and his hittable box when he extends his leg horizontally was reduced, so it will function better as a poking tool.
• Close Standing Medium Punch's startup is faster and the total duration of the move is reduced as a result, plus frame advantage on hit was increased, so it got significantly buffed.
• Crouching Hard Punch's start up is faster.
• Crouching Medium Kick has slightly more active frames.
• Neutral Jumping and Jumping Away Hard Punch (Stretchy Arms) now is his Jump Toward Hard Punch animation. The jumping stretchy arms attack has been removed.
• His Dive Kick's hitstun and blockstun were decreased, so it's slightly harder to use the move as an offense tool.
• All three Head Stomp moves had their active frames reduced, and the timing to hit all three of them was changed.
• Sonic Boom's recovery was reduced by 1 frame, and EX Sonic Boom's recovery is reduced by 3 frames. Now regular attacks into his regular or EX Sonic Boom, Focus Attack Dash Cancel and a follow up combo are pretty powerful.
• His Spin Kicks (Hyakuretsukyaku) deal more damage and less stun.
• Super's invincibility window was lengthened, and "the pursuit priority is increased." [Translator's note: It's assumed this means it will connect more hits against airborne opponents instead of the attack not fully connecting when someone jumps into it.]
• Ultra 2's recovery was shortened.
• Full invincibility was changed to 12 frames, and after that Seth is only invincible to projectiles until the end of active frames. In SSF4, according to the frame data, Seth was invincible for the first 88 frames of animation, so this is a significant reduction.
• Ultra 1 deals more damage, but has a longer recovery time.
• Stamina increased to 800, stun increased to 900. In SSF4 it was 750 for both his stamina and stun ranking.
• The changes on SSF4 Arcade Edition happened only where they affect the way he is played.
• He looks weakened in the first glance, but he also got strengthened in various points, so please research his playstyle in SSF4 Arcade Edition.
• Far Standing Light Punch's hittable box around his arm was removed, so it's more difficult to beat this attack.
• Crouching Medium Punch's priority was strengthened, and it deals more damage.
• Close Standing Medium Punch's active frames were increased by 1, so it's easier to use as anti air.
• Far Standing Medium Kick was changed to be a 2-hit normal, and it got adjusted in damage distribution, in startup, and in the total duration. Now, the 1st hit is Cancelable, so combos such as Crouching Light Punch, into Far Standing Medium Kick, into Special Moves and also Close Standing Medium Kick into Far Standing Medium Kick into Special Moves combos are possible.
• Close Standing Hard Kick, when it hits airborne opponents, will knock them out in the air, and the 2nd hit of the move has pursuit property.
• Far Standing Hard Kick's startup is 1 frame faster, and the active frames for it was increased by 1.
• Crouching Hard Kick's distance was shortened, but has more active frames, and it will recover faster after the active frames end.
• Toward Jumping Medium Kick's pushback on hit is adjusted, so combos after crossing up with it are easier.
• Air Slasher's (Fireball) recovery got shortened, and the hitstun/blockstun got reduced as well. There are no changes to EX Air Slasher. Opponent's attack will now be registered as a counter hit if you get hit out during the whole move, so if the opponent jumps in on you, you will be in a world of hurt.
• Light Dread Kicks' (Double Rolling Sobat) startup was changed to 12 frames, and his lower body invincibility was lengthened as well. It's comboable from Light attacks now. It's throw invincibility and airborne state were removed.
• Medium, Hard and EX Dread Kicks (Double Rolling Sobat) 1st hit deals longer hitstun, so landing the first 1st hit, Focus Attack Dash Canceling, and following up with a combo may be great.
• Machinegun Upper's damage was increased.
• Light Jacknife Maximum (Up Kicks) damage was increased, and is completely invincible until active frames end.
• Hard Kick and EX Jacknife Maximum hitbox was adjusted in order to prevent it from whiffing some hits after connecting it.
• Ultra 2's recovery time was reduced as much as possible.
• Dee Jay's forward dash has more frames where you can input a Super or Ultra command. As a result, his forward dash into Ultra 2 is easier than it was before.
st.HP's hurtbox around his arm got smaller, so it's easier to use as an AA or a poke.
When Oiled, even when normals are input during forward dash he will still slide a little. (Translation incomplete.)
Step Low (F+LK) got to be cancelable.
For Oil Shower, the duration of the oil will be stacked now. The maximum duration will be 30 seconds.
Also, MK/HK/EX versions have 5f less recovery, and EX version can be canceled into Guard Position (D+3P, aka coward crouch).
Also, Oil Shower will be one of the follow-ups after Oil Slide.
The effect is the same as LK Oil Shower, and he will be in advantage nevertheless.
LP Oil Slide has faster start-up, and can be connected from cr.LP or Step Low.
Oil Dive (including EX), while holding button, can be canceled into Guard Position.
Oil Rocket, Oil Dive's input property is adjusted, so the feeling will be same with that of Zangief's SPD.
Las Vegas is getting its on Arcade this Spring. Full of classic arcades, the newest consoles, and DJs'? WTF? Anyway not much is known about this Arcade Lounge Game Bar, so Check out this video promo for it.
Tell us what you think in the comments. The most interesting thing here is that they are going to be having annual tournements and that there will be a ton of women dancing. It's Las Vegas so anything is possible. I'm hoping we can get a solid Arcade Scene in Vegas. I need my SSF4 Arcade Edition Fix!
Don't be a Jimmy and thanks for reading.
By: goukijones Oct 11, 2010 | 7 Comments
KONAMI AND MARVEL ANNOUNCE X-MEN ARCADE FOR PLAYSTATION® NETWORK AND XBOX LIVE ARCADE
Straight up jacked from Konami twitter:
KONAMI and Marvel Reach into the Retro Vault and Revive the Classic Side-Scrolling Arcade Brawler Just in Time for the Holiday Season
Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc., and Marvel Entertainment announced today that X-Men Arcade is coming to PlayStation®Network and Xbox LIVE® Arcade for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft this year. Developed by Backbone Entertainment, this first ever home version of the popular 1992 cabinet arcade classic allows players to join their favorite X-Men characters in what is widely considered their first great video game appearance.
In X-Men Arcade, Cyclops, Colossus, Dazzler, Nightcrawler, Storm and Wolverine unite to use their special powers to save mankind from the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants and other terrible threats. Players will have to fight off hundreds of Sentinels, along with Super Villains such as Pyro, the Blob, Wendigo, Nimrod, the White Queen, Juggernaut and Mystique, as they battle their way to Island M to take down the Master of Magnetism, Magneto, and save Kitty Pryde and Professor Xavier.
X-Men Arcade brings the fun and excitement of the hit arcade game to next-generation consoles as players can engage in multiplayer action with 1-4 players supported locally and 1-6 players supported online. Online Drop-in multiplayer is activated, allowing anyone to jump in on the battle at any time. High-definition heads-up displays, menus and local/online leaderboards have also been integrated to track statistics and scores.
Players will be able to select the Custom Match Mode that will allow them to choose the kind of session they would like to join by setting the amount of players, difficulty and what level to start in to create a truly unique online experience. Players will also have the ability to select the Create Match Mode where they can establish themselves as the host and have the ability to control incoming players, number of players, difficulty setting, and starting level to have complete veto power over the match. For players looking for the ultimate X-Men challenge, multiple difficulty modes will also be available.
"Just like with our comics, Marvel has a rich history of great video games, and we're happy to play our part with Konami in reintroducing this classic to fans of all ages," said Seth Lehman, Vice President of Digital Licensing for Marvel. "Fans have been clamoring for X-Men Arcade to hit consoles for 18 years now, and we're confident they'll find this re-release was worth the wait. The game looks and plays exactly like we remember it - all without the added worries of being low on quarters when you're closing in on Magneto."
X-Men Arcade is slated to release in Fall 2010 for the PlayStation Network and Xbox LIVE Arcade. For assets and information on the game, please visit: www.konami.com.
Complete list of Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Changes as of September 15, 2010.
Found this over at http://shoryuken.com/
A lot more info than what was posted originally. Still take these with a grain of salt, as they are changes that are being tested and may not remain.
Yun and Yang have been added to SSF4 as of the Osaka location test. Another location test is scheduled during Super Battle Opera. The game is expected to release in December.
- Genei Jin is his super
- Yun feels stiff like Makoto does, but has his target combos
- build meter FAST because of the speed of his light palm ( ? ).
- LP forward special punch is good for block string, it's safe on block.
- His Dive kick is the same as Rufus.
- Arc jump is dictator like.
- Viper Walk speed.
- C.mk is crap.
- His super is about juggle, can take 40% life on Hawk.
- Ultra are useless outside of corner
- Yun can Tetsu Zankou (Shoulder) xx FADC xx Ultra 1
I couldn't FADC Nishou Kyaku (Up Kicks) at all, this may mean I suck or it may mean wake up Dragon Kick isn't a great option for Yun
Yun's Zesshou Hohou (Lunging Punch thing) was armor breaking
- Yun color 1 is Blue, color 2 is yellow.
- Multiple sources saw a Yun Genei Jin combo doover 50%, it looks like a very strong super
- Ultra 1 looks like a few punches, then a Balrog Ultra 2 foot/ground stomp then a Makoto Ultra 1 punch into the air
- Ultra 2 was a few hits, then a Gen leg hurricane into the air, footstomps on their back back to the ground.
- Shoulder seemed to have worse range than you'd hope.
- Dragon Kicks seemed to trade quite a bit
- His overhead (Toward and MK, can crossup a downed opponent).
U1 You Hou, U2 Sorai Rengeki. Super is Genei Jin
U1 is 4-hit, last hit is a launcher. If the first hit connects cleanly, will go into animation. If not, Yun does the other attacks anyway. Very similar to Makoto's U2. Can follow up U1 with Zesshou (lunge punch), or GJ combos. Only if GJ is activated before U1. I tried to activate afterwards, could not get anything to connect in time. Short range, does not hit on any FADC'd moved.
- U2 is a punch rush, if the final hit connects cleanly Yun goes into animation where he rides the opponent in the air like a skateboard, then kicks them down to the ground. Similar to Fei Long's U1. Does not combo from any FADC's. Short range.
- Genei Jin - shadows, cancel recovery on all moves, everything juggles. Was able to get 40-50% off GJ combos mid-screen, 50-60% in the corner. Can be super-cancelled off Tetsu Zankou (shoulder check).
- Kobokushi (palm move) - Jab is a fake, Strong/Fierce change the distance at which the opponent flies away. EX Nishou Kyaku (up kicks) will probably be good anti-air. Ultras do not combo off MK launcher.
- Yang also has his 3s target combos
- L/M/H Dive kicks do not change angle.
- Dive kicks would not come out as low as Rufus.
- EX Palm has a wall bounce
- Ultra 2 after Wall Bounce didn't connect, could have been timing issue though.
- c.LK xx Slashes works
- Window between slashes is quite lengthy.
- Yang Ultra 1 startup lost to T. Hawk Dragon punch but beat T. Hawk SPD
- Yang can Kaihou (Up kicks) xx FADC xx EX Slashes (execution fail on Ultra test sorry)
- c.mk into Slashes does work
- Yangs dive kick is the same as Yuns as far as I can tell.
- Yang's Super is double QCB + Punch, can cancel into into it from QCB + P (Palm)
- QCB + LP seemed to be fake palm.
- Yang color one is Pinkish, color two is purple.
- Yang's command dash was in and crossed up like Ibukis.
- EX Slashs looked like a great move, crazy fast.
- Super was Seiei Enbu
- Ultra 1 was a fancy ass version of Gens Punch Ultra 1, (it looked f'in cool though)."
- U1 Yang throws out a single attack - if it connects cleanly, animation follows. If not, the ultra ends there - similar to Makoto's U1. Animation is sort of like Gen/Guy's, but with Yang style. Close range.
- U2 Yang rolls forward and goes up in the air with his rising kick. If Yang connects cleanly on the ground with the roll portion, animation kicks in. If not, Yun goes up in the air with kicks - looks like Yun's Nishou Kyaku. U2 will pass under fireballs. Seems to have some tracking properties - if U2 started while opponent is in the air, Yang will rise up with kicks where the opponent is for non-animation damage. Combos off FADC/MK Launcher for non-animation damage.
- SE - Works similar to 3S. Doesn't seem nearly as useful as Yun's GJ of course.
- command grab damage nerf
- more recovery on breathless
- rolls have a little bit more recovery
- Adon doesn't get up as quickly after a knock down now, although it still seems to be quicker than other characters.
- EX Jaguar Tooth doesn't do the yellow glow, like other EX moves, until after you reach the wall. Not sure what effect this has, if any, on the move.
- Same as ryu, escaping hurricane kick nerf
- Ultra 2 is faster and apparently can be comboed into from a Shoryuken, Focus Attack Dash Cancel.
- EX Dragon Punch damage reduced.
- Hard Punch Red Fireball damage increased.
- May have slower walk speed. Akuma was tied for fastest walk speed in the game in SSF4.
- Ultra 2 is indeed 2x Half Circle
- U2 now charge motion, way more recovery
- Blocked Blanka Ball now recoils at half the distance, much easier to punish.
- Normals easier to combo
- tiger-knee Canon Strike no longer possible. Can still Canon Strike normally, EX can still be tiger-kneed.
- HK spiral arrow's distance to get 2 hits is shorter
- sweep doesn't seem to deal as much stun
- faster walk speed
- ex zonk distance is shorter
- Medium ruffian is longer
- Hard ruffian may hit some crouching characters, like Gief
- Higher jumping taunt
- Ultra 1 seemed to do less chip damage
- standing HK is now overhead
- Rose taunt has less recovery
- EX Ducking, with less recovery than regular
- crouch HK comes out faster
- Ultra Spark got a damage nerf
- Ultra 2 (啼牙? jump QCF x2 one) is faster
- Gouken's LP rush punch has no forward movement, but is faster.
- His counter is now DP + Punch. LP for low body counter, MP for upper, HP is unclear.
- Damage down
- Hitbox tweak on mp hp combo, doesnt wiff crouchers anymore.
- Lp hozanto is safe from spd and light hawk spd
- U2 is decent now, less recovery on whiff, distance fixed.
- His flip grab has been toned down, 120 damage instead of 200
- Hp Hozanto is faster than before
- forward -> MP overhead is now 2 hit
- Slide has now 2 options afterwards: P -> additional attack, K -> auto oil up
- oils stack
- 360+K can now be cancelled
- Jump arc changed?
- Ultra 2 is now HCBx2
- Damage decreased
- Can connect target combo to HK? (not sure what this means)
- The upkick part of her fireball will combo into the fireball itself now if you do not store it
- EX Tatsu can be blocked low.
- More recovery on jab SRK.
- Can follow up jab SRK AA with EX Hadouken, just like Ryu
- gets Armor Break EX Hayate,
- more invincibility on Oroshi,
- damage boost on Fukiage.
- File under "Wild Speculation". It *looked* like her Fukiage (Up Punch) hitbox had been moved forward a bit. Also I may have seen her combo into Fukiage after EX Hayate in the corner but tbh I'm not really certain what I saw when that happened. Crazy mixups were afoot
- lost all invincibility on Soul Satellite.
- hurricane kicks are not good for escaping anymore
- more recovery on tiger knee
- damage BUFF on tiger uppercut
- Vanilla's standing lk is back. One hit, special cancelable, vanilla distance, does near 40dmg.
- light kick Tiger Knee is vanilla like, mk and hk are useless.
- More recovery on high Tiger Shot
- angry scar is now done using kick button
- I noticed absolutely no easy-to-see visible changes. There may or may not have been damage changes, but I didn't really notice any.
- no more jump HP
- air down+MK steps have weakened hitbox
- Ultra 1 is now "fireball-like" - can be deflected by other character's fireballs
- j.Fierce looks like he is doing a shoulder charge, similar to how his focus attack looks
- now has a standalone EX Condor Dive (KKK), and can be done on back jumps
- U2 startup and hitbox are improved.
- St. FP has better properties which aren't known, either bigger hitbox or more priority (or both?).
- Ex flip kick = viable reversal now.
- Less damage on ex wall dive grab.
- EX green hand no longer knocks down
- Defensive EX SPD beat out Attackers SPD after an EX Green Hand on hit
- Zangeif jab SPD range seems bigger, but the source says it could be eyes playing tricks
- Range on U2 increased, recovery also increased
Tell us what you think in the comments. Don't be a Jimmy!
By: goukijones Mar 15, 2011 | 4 Comments
Ghostbusters arcade style shooter is on the horizon and it's lookin' pretty sweet. Check out, Ray Parker Jr.! Smash TV style.
So that last Ghostbusters game may not gone over too well. Don't worry, the franchise can not be held in any containment unit. This new game for Xbox Live and PSN looks more like a classic Smash TV or the more recent Zombie top-down shooter styles out there. Ghostbusters is funny and if the humor and voice acting is done well, this could be fun to play. Once. Honestly ...
Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime
Check out Atari's new game, Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime Available Mar 23 for direct download on Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Join the Ghostbusters team in the battle against paranormal activity and defend New York City.
By: goukijones Mar 1, 2016 | 0 Comments
Trending Video Games
- Borderlands 3
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2019
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Last Survivor
- Street Fighter IV
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- Fallout 76
- Mortal Kombat 11
- Rage 2
- Crackdown 3