News: FFXIV Warrior Gets Buffed in 2.1 CANNOT DIE Thanks to Holmgang
Today Yoshi P posted some serious notes on what to expect from the 2.1 patch for all of you Warrior players out there.
I play level 50 Relic +1 Warrior. Currently in Coil. Haven't beaten anything in there yet, but I've been in twice so give me a break. Looks like in a couple of weeks it's just going to be even easier for me to play Coil. Especially when I'll have a move that won't allow my HP to drop below 1. lol PWN!
From Yoshi P:
- Recast time will be reduced from 30 to 20 seconds, increasing the frequency with which players can stun foes.
- Enmity generated by this skill has been increased.
- TP cost will be reduced from 70 to 60.
- TP cost will be reduced from 90 to 60.
- This skill will also reduce damage dealt by enemies for a period of time.
- Range will be increased from 3 yalms to 6, to make the skill more effective.
- This skill will now pull enemies toward your character.
- When using this skill, a player's HP cannot be reduced lower than 1.
- The animation for this skill will be revised.
- This skill will also reduce damage taken by 30%.
- Recast time will be reduced from 60 to 40 seconds, improving ease of use.
Thrill of Battle
- Effect duration will be extended from 10 to 20 seconds.
- Enmity generated by this skill will be increased.
- This skill will also increase HP recovery via curing magic by 20%.
- The improved healing effect granted by Wrath will be removed. Instead, the improved healing effect will be granted by Defiance.
- Due to overall balance changes, HP absorbed by damage dealt will be reduced from 300% to 100%
- Damage taken will be reduced by 20% for 6 seconds.
- This skill will generate increased enmity.
- Recast time will be reduced from 180 to 120 seconds, improving ease of use.
Durability is their main goal here. I've heard stories of Warrior tanks kliing Twintania, but I have seen any video. I'm totally confident that it could be done now, IF you have all the proper & most supped up gear in the game. At this point in the release tho, you would have been collecting Mythos like the third week after release.
I'm hype about this regardless. Everybody gonna be asking for Warrior's now. Although most of them won't exactly know why, but there's just a bunch of Jimmys in this game, I don't expect them to read & understand. Plus, if it's not your main class or a class you have at least to 50, you will never fully understand how to play it.
Don't be a Jimmy!
You can watch my live Gathering show every Thursday around 1PM Pacific.
Find me on Malboro rolling with [FC] TAW. My nam is my name ... Avitas Sibannac.
My weekly Coil raids are Weds/Sat & every other Tuesday. Hit me up for a slot.
Release Date: Aug 27, 2013
Trending Video Games
- Luigi's Mansion 3
- Street Fighter V
- Rage 2
- Borderlands 3
- Borderlands 2
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- Fallout 76
- Mortal Kombat 11
- Nintendo Switch Lite
- Crackdown 3