The Darkness II
The Darkness II has similar game play as the first game, but in the sequel there is a new tactic called "quad wielding". It allows lead character Jackie to use his darkness powers while at the same time use firearms. There is more focus on the aspect of darklings, with there now being only one primary darkling which will hold greater importance and will be more involved in the storyline. It has been revealed that it will be able to interact with the environment by using items such as a workers drill to attack and torture your enemies and it will also be able to use standard weaponry such as pistols to attack or threaten them. Jackie can use the environment for help and can do actions such as use car doors as shields and parking meters to impale things. Unlike in the first game, you will be able to use your weaponry and darkness abilities in public places.
Official Video - http://www.youtube.com/user/2kgames
Pre-order The Darkness II and receive a free upgrade to the Limited Edition while supplies last.
- Alternate darkling outfit: "Crazy Abdul"
- Two character ability upgrades:
- Gourmet Hearts: provides bonus for eating hearts
- Relic Hunter: locates collectible items in the world
- Custom illustration by Marc Silvestri
- Free digital download of The Darkness Origins Volume 1 and Volume 2 comics
Trending Video Games
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot
- Pokemon Sword And Shield
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- Halo: Infinite
- Gears of War 5
- The Outer Worlds
- Xbox One X
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- Fallout 76
- Marvel U.A. 3: The Black Order