Blog: Street Fighter X Tekken SE - Who's your team? Giveaway!!
Win 1 of 3 copies of Street Fighter X Tekken Special Edition. Post a story on Gouki about which 2 fighters you're most interested in teaming up. Share your story. Winners will be selected based on creativity, votes, comments and total hits. US only.
Street Fighter X Tekken: Special Edition with Release Day Shipping & Delivery.
Street Fighter X Tekken Special Edition for the system of your choice. Xbox 360 or PS3.
- Crossover tag-team style combat between dozens of characters from the Street Fighter and Tekken game universes, and featuring franchise-specific button control schemes
- The Gem System, which utilizes selectable gems to enhance abilities and power
- Unique game modes including: Briefing Room, the games training mode, Scramble Mode a simultaneous battle royale 4-player mode, Pandora mode, and robust online modes
- By using the Cross Gauge, a player can activate Cross Assault and attack with both of their characters at the same time
- Special edition bonus items including; special art work, a prequel comic, a 5" bank, and 36 gem power-ups
- Familiar Controls - In SFxT, controls will feel familiar for fans of both series.
- Real-time Tag Battle - Fight as a team of two and switch between characters strategically.
- Robust Online Modes - In addition to the online features from SSFIV, SFxT features totally upgraded online functionality and some new surprises.
-Included in the Special Edition.
- Special edition art work
- Prequel comic book (created by UDON Comics)
- Build-it-Yourself Arcade Bank (5" high)
- 36 Gem Power-ups (Includes the World of Warrior, Iron Curtain, Lightning Legs and Special Edition Exclusive King of Iron Fist GEM packs for a total of 36)
The deadline to enter is Thursday March 1, 2012 and the winners will be announced Friday March 2. Winners will be notified via Gouki.com, Facebook & Twitter. You will know who won. Winners will receive an email with instructions on how to claim their copy of Street Fighter X Tekken.
What we're looking for is a short story about WHO & WHY you want to use any 2 specific characters in Street Fighter X Tekken. It could just be a 2 paragraph glorified comment for all we care, but you gotta take the time to post a story on Gouki.com. Read the Faq, your story must be approved. You can submit as many entries as you want, but they must be separate stories.
Your story title must make sense and mention either the characters your writing about or Street Fighter X Tekken. Also tag your story "sfxt giveaway"
Share your story to get hits.
Post it to YOUR Facebook page and we will link to it on the Gouki.com Facebook page /goukinews.
Tweet a link to it on Twitter and include @goukinews and we will retweet your link.
If you have a really good story you can post it to n4g.com under opinion. Just leave a link in the comments below and we'll help you get votes & comments.
This is a giveaway and Gouki.com reserves all rights. Rules, prizes & this story subject to change at anytime. Anybody abusing anything on Gouki.com will be banned immediately. We run a fair and legitimate operation here. Don't be a Jimmy. Thanks for playing.
We’re serious about our giveaways and always try to do them bigger and better. Check out our previous contests and giveaways.
Release Date: Mar 6, 2012
[UPDATED] Feb 24, 2012 2:01:55 PM
Feb 24, 2012 by goukijones
Help us get the word out! Please Favorite and ReTweet this.
Don't be a Jimmy!
Trending Video Games
- Mario Kart 64
- Back 4 Blood
- Battlefield 2042
- Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League
- Gotham Knights
- Dragon Age II
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy
- Halo Infinite
- Tiny Tina's Wonderlands