By: goukijones Jul 13, 2010 | 2 Comments
You get a white elite. 2 controllers and Final Fantasy XIII. Now you may not want to play Final Fantasy XIII, but you can sell it. New it's still worth $40-$50, which means that's a real easy sale or trade for you for about $20 or so.
You get a white elite. 2 controllers and Final Fantasy XIII. Now you may not want to play Final Fantasy XIII, but you can sell it. New it's still worth $40-$50, which means that's a real easy sale or trade for you for about $20 or so. The faceplate is alledgy worth $50, maybe you can get $10 for it. Do you need 2 controllers? You can easily sell that extra controller for $25 bucks.
The Final Fantasy XIII Limited edtion is on sale now for $299.99 250 gig HD 2 Wireless controllers Final Fantsy XIII game A Headset A Faceplate (must click add to cart on Amazon.) So if you sold off the extra Controller ($25) the Final Fantasy XIII game ($30) and the faceplate ($10) you could get back at least $65. That knocks the total down to $235 for a 250 gig HD White Xbox 360 Elite. Stolen!Read full story...
By: goukijones Aug 13, 2013 | 1 Comments
Just so we're clear. You will find Team Gouki on Malboro server. Linkshell will be Gouki & Free Company will be with Taw.net.
Join up with Team Gouki in Final Fantasy XIV. Leave a comment for more info.
Thanks for watching.
There are glimpses of new footage in this trailer, but you've seen most of this before. Or you haven't, if you don't give a shit about this game.
Read full story...
By: goukijones Nov 20, 2013 | 0 Comments
Today Yoshi P posted some serious notes on what to expect from the 2.1 patch for all of you Warrior players out there.
I play level 50 Relic +1 Warrior. Currently in Coil. Haven't beaten anything in there yet, but I've been in twice so give me a break. Looks like in a couple of weeks it's just going to be even easier for me to play Coil. Especially when I'll have a move that won't allow my HP to drop below 1. lol PWN!
From Yoshi P:
- Recast time will be reduced from 30 to 20 seconds, increasing the frequency with which players can stun foes.
- Enmity generated by this skill has been increased.
- TP cost will be reduced from 70 to 60.
- TP cost will be reduced from 90 to 60.
- This skill will also reduce damage dealt by enemies for a period of time.
- Range will be increased from 3 yalms to 6, to make the skill more effective.
- This skill will now pull enemies toward your character.
- When using this skill, a player's HP cannot be reduced lower than 1.
- The animation for this skill will be revised.
- This skill will also reduce damage taken by 30%.
- Recast time will be reduced from 60 to 40 seconds, improving ease of use.
Thrill of Battle
- Effect duration will be extended from 10 to 20 seconds.
- Enmity generated by this skill will be increased.
- This skill will also increase HP recovery via curing magic by 20%.
- The improved healing effect granted by Wrath will be removed. Instead, the improved healing effect will be granted by Defiance.
- Due to overall balance changes, HP absorbed by damage dealt will be reduced from 300% to 100%
- Damage taken will be reduced by 20% for 6 seconds.
- This skill will generate increased enmity.
- Recast time will be reduced from 180 to 120 seconds, improving ease of use.
By: goukijones Oct 13, 2013 | 0 Comments
GoukiJones beats Garuda with help from his [FC] Taw. Make sure to check out TAW.net for more info. Join us on Malboro server, hit me up ... Avatis Sibinnac.
Get hate, hold hate, get smacked in the grill for 12 mins. That's my job. I love it. That's old school Gouki.com legend Erik Estrada as Admiral Sandwich. Paranubfarm also spotted in the crowd ... he's been in some Halo PWNtober montages.
Thanks for watching. Please leave any questions or comment about the fight below. I'm a master at this now. >.>
By: goukijones Aug 22, 2013 | 1 Comments
What's up with these secret Square videos? This was posted a few days ago, but if you didn't have the link to it, you didn't even know it existed. A lot of Jimmys involved in 1 fight. PURE HYPE!
I haven't been this excited for a game in years. I really don't know what to do at this point. We're 2 days away from early access & Jimmys is flipping out all around the world. Me, I just want to level something. Stab something. Let's go!
Thanks for watching.
My 2nd FFXIV boss guide, Titan: Lord of crags Lv34
So we've all been having fun in the last couple of weeks and apart from the odd tough dungeon nothing really poised as a real threat.. Until now!
This has easily been my favourite fight so far as its enabled me to play a real support role and oversee the battle.
I struggled with Titan for a good few hours until I found a decent party through Duty Finder. Most players will be under equipped for the battle so make sure you have all up to date gear for Lv32-34
By: goukijones Aug 17, 2013 | 1 Comments
GoukiJones, FnJimmy, Choke & BatRastered discuss the week in video games & can FnJimmy be such a tard.
GoukiJones, BatRastered, Choke, and FnJimmy talk about Final Fantasy XIV open beta weekend, Pikmin 3 and how many days FnJimmy has left, Call of Duty multiplayer trailer nonsense, a new Drop the Belt contest, how GoukiJones never played Mega Man, and more.
Thanks for watching.
By: goukijones Aug 27, 2010 | 9 Comments
Join Gouki.com and the quest to destroy Final Fantasy XIV online. Watch the new prerelease trailer, like drinking a Adrenochrome straight. A sleeper Making of vids shows...
Gouki Guild sign up Jimmy!Read full story...
By: goukijones Jul 27, 2010 | 0 Comments
The new Halo Reach Xbox 360 is a great deal for the price. Especially if you're a Jimmy and still rockin' a 16GB Hard Drive on your Xbox 360. Shattered Dimensions DLC and Other M deals.
Halo Reach Limited Edition Xbox 360
This should blow your mind! A beautiful new Halo Reach Limited Edition Xbox 360. Custom painted Xbox 360, 2 controllers with custom paint and Halo Reach are included. 250GB Hard Drive, a headset and everything else you need to get pwnn on Halo Reach Day 1!
Halo Reach Limited Edition Xbox 360 - Select 250GB Halo Reach BundleRead full story...
By: goukijones Dec 6, 2013 | 0 Comments
This is a 10 minute video. There's definitely a lot of stuff coming in the 2.1 A Realm Awoken patch. If you're still playing or haven't started yet, there's tons to look forward to here.
Oh man there's so much going on I don't know where to start. We will be live on Gouki.tv all day long on Dec. 17 playing the new content & dungeons. Let's see, I want to do the treasure hunting, the hard mode dungeons, the PVP, the this, the that ... I'm excited! Too bad I think the GIL market is going to crash. Although I'm still uncertain on what may happen, I'm hoping that the housing adds enough new angles to make money, that I'm still interested in getting the GILz in 2.1.
Tune in live to Gouki.tv on Dec. 17 to watch all of the new content kill me.
Some very minor changes were made last night.
FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Hot Fixes (Nov. 19)
- Items that can be obtained from the two chests in “The Binding Coil of Bahamut – Turn 1” have been adjusted.
- Addressed a coding issue which occasionally caused a server to crash during a trade.
- An issue wherein a player would lose control of their character while crafting has been addressed.Read full story...
Trending Video Games
- Crackdown 3
- Beyond Good and Evil 2
- Rage 2
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2019
- The Last of Us Part II
- Final Fantasy VII Remake
- Plants vs. Zombies Battle for Neighborville