By: starlordtitus Jan 29, 2013 | 7 Comments
The most powerful Street Fighter characters made appearances throughout many games. Coming down to the Top 6 was down right close. But behold, the most prestige fighters in all of Street Fighter.
Ryu is perhaps the most famous character in the Street Fighter series. His humble beginnings to his uprising in ability to topple the giant champions of the world made him the fighter we all wished to be. The hero of Street Fighter and overall legend, he is known for usually snatching victory from the jaws of defeat.
Read full story...
By: MilkyPink Feb 12, 2011 | 18 Comments
This is a piece I designed for the Jimmy Gouki.com mascot.
I am now officially the first to enter my art on redesigning the Jimmy mascot. I may or may not do some revision, if time should allow me to.
But hopefully I will be able to make some more of the Jimmy mascot designs throughout this month. -smiles-
ENJOY EVERYONE! Wish me luck. <3
Please click image for a larger version.
With an hour long pre-E3 show, did gamers come out winning?
Yes we did! Konami made a head start in E3 today, or tonight depending on where you live, and the showed off some great news. Here's a review of their show.
They first began with video footage from the show and tease you at what's to come and who's going to talk. The first few minutes, Shiji Hirano, President of Konami Digital Entertainment, America, he gives his thanks for the many prayers and wishes of the events in Japan, from the earthquake and tsunami.
Hirano-san then tells us that Hideo Kojima will be providing lectures on the Video Game Designers of the future in California. Konami will be launching events though out the world! Hirano-san announces Frogger 3DS and more DLC for Castlevania.
Konami then takes us to Tokyo, Japan to see how Metal Gear Solid 3DS is going. It's great! You'll be able to use the 3DS's camera to take pictures from the real world, and use it as in-game camouflage! Also, if you're climbing a tree, for example, you might fall if you tilt the 3DS! So play straight!
Read full story...
By: Cinderkin Jul 22, 2010 | 6 Comments
THOR and AMATERASU join the cast.
For those of you following Marvel vs Capcom 3 you'll know that Thor (Marvel Super Hero) and Amaterasu (Capcoms Okami) were leaked last night. Those who don't know may be happy or not about these two additions. I for one can't see myself playing a 4 legged wolf in a high speed fighting game, but thats just me. I am however happy to see Thor. He has been a long awaited character for far to long.
Check out these Pics below of the two in action.
More Info and Screens over at Eventhubs http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2010/jul/21/amaterasu-and-thor-confirmed-marvel-vs-capcom-3/
Don't be a Jimmy! Let us know what you think of the upcoming game and characters in the comments below.
Gouki.com Number 1 in the World!
By: BatRastered Jun 14, 2015 | 1 Comments
Masahiro Sakurai detailing all the amazing new content coming to Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
Wow! They really put a lot of work into the Ryu DLC. The stage, the music, the moves... looks really well done. The built in online tournament brackets (coming soon) looks amazing too, I hope capcom is paying attention.
The character and stage DLC is available now, start downloading!
Here are the 8th Generation Galar Region starter Pokemon! Who are you starting your adventure with?
Pokemon fans across the world have been heavily anticipating the next Pokemon game and it is fast approaching! Pokemon Sword and Shield, releasing November 15, 2019 is set in the beautiful and breathtaking Galar Region. Home to the 8th generation of Pokemon, the Galar Region is heavily influenced by the United Kingdom. The landscape of open, lush green fields, glorious lakes, castle-like towns and industrial railroads, has all the fans buzzing! Of course, as usual Pokemon marketing fashion, this buzz got started with the announcement the Galar Regions starter Pokemon: Scorbunny, Sobble & Grookey!Read full story...
By: goukijones May 6, 2015 | 0 Comments
We will feature a different game every week. Whichever game is on tournament will be featured on stream. Tournaments will run in a timely manner. They will be for high-stakes players. Live stream provided by 5th Dimension LV. Pot bonus at player cap.
GameWorks & Gouki.com Present The Mortal Kombat X Monthly Ranked Tournaments
Upcoming MKX tournament dates:
August 4 - Invitational
Guaranteed payout @ 32 players. (32 player max.)
1st Place: $400 +PRE-EVO Party Pass.
2nd Place: $120
3rd Place: $60
4th Place: $30
That’s a $130 pot bonus from Gouki.com.
By: BatRastered Mar 13, 2014 | 0 Comments
A new letter from the producer details FFXIV's upcoming glamour system and lets slip the release date of the new 2.2 patch.
Set your calendar for March 27. Well, probably the day after since it will likely be an all-day maintenance roll-out. That's the date we can expect the new 2.2 patch entitled "Through the Maelstrom" for Final Fantasy XIV to drop.
The glamour system will allow you to take any piece of gear and have it look like any equal or lower level piece of gear for that same slot that you have. Take a look...
Here she is going to make the Allagan caster robe look like the Crimson robe attained in CT. She's using some sort of catalyst called a "Glamour Prism".
If you're just picking this game up, join us on Malboro server and hit us up in the comments to join our FC. Don't forget to check out our starter guide.
By: goukijones Aug 12, 2014 | 0 Comments
This guy is 1 of the biggest Jimmys on Malboro.
Here's the deal. When I started Final Fantasy XIV 2.0 back in the beta, this Jimmy & I were in the same FC. I knew this guy was a hardcore crafter. I was too, but nobody really knew. The night I got all my crafts to 50, this nuab Hokuten was just a few hours behind me. When he had found out I beat him to 50, he never really spoke to me again since. He's just been a huge douche. Now I got some of his doucheyness on tape. You suck Hokuten. I'm the Master Crafter. Jimmy!
Another translated Japanese blog detailing some of the changes made to the Super Street Fighter 4 roster in the Arcade Edition.
• Light Punch Headbutt now has lower body invincibility instead of upper body invincibility, so it will be harder to utilize it as anti air.
• Ultra 1 has projectile invincibility until the last active frame.
• Ultra 2's command has been changed to two half-circle backs from a 720 motion. It's easier to get it out now. Also, while its range increased, it starts up in 2f so it's possible to dodge it after screen freeze.
• During backdash, Honda is now considered airborne right after invincibility ends.
• He had solid skills that builds high damage, so he had overall damage decrease. His basis of strength has not changed, so he can fight as he does now.
• All of Gouken's normal moves have been improved.
• Close Standing Hard Punch and Close Standing Hard Kick have more frame advantage.
• Close Standing Medium Kick has 3 frame start up start-up, so it'll be easier to compete against some of the other fighters.
• Neutral Jump Hard Punch and diagonal Jump Hard Kick have pursuit properties, and will slam opponents into the ground.
• Ranges on his normal moves haven't changed.
• Back grab has been changed to deal gray damage, so the combo damage from the grab has been decreased. (Translator's note: They're probably saying that the back grab deals 0 gray damage, so it'll get scaled as a combo as well.)
• In specials, Light Punch Running Palm (Senkugoshoha) has been drastically changed, so it will connect from weak attacks (Light Punch/Light Kick), and EX Hurricane Kick locks opponent, making it easier to combo.
• Recovery of the Demon Flip Focus has been significantly decreased, making it easier to utilize.
• Kongo (Counter) is changed as well. To be precise, it can only be activated now by using Punch buttons and the strength of the Punch changes where it sets up a counter hit at. Light for low attacks, Medium for middle attacks, and Hard for upper body attacks.
• During backdash, Gouken is now considered airborne right after invincibility ends.
• His normal and special moves have been changed, and he will be able to do new things while retaining old tactics.
• As a result, his 'easiness' might have been changed, but you will be able to enjoy strategies different from Ryu and Akuma.
• Her Super will no longer work when there is a Soul Spark in the screen. It is still possible to Cancel into Super from a Soul Spark, though.
• Soul Satellite (Ultra 2) has been changed. For the sake of balance, its invincibility has been decreased (or erased).
Normals, her projectile, anti air and her basic tactics will stay, so basically, Soul Satellite is the only one that has really been changed.
• There have been changes to her normal moves.
• Standing Light Kick has a 4 frame start-up, so it'll be easier to utilize as a weak attack.
• Standing Medium Kick got changed to have a 5 frame start-up so it's possible to use it as the starting point of combos.
• Kunai's (Dagger Toss) damage was decreased.
• Neck Breaker had damage and stun nerf.
• Jump back Kunai's trajectory has been changed to nearly straight vertical-wise.
• A Crouching Hard Kick into Standing Hard Kick Target Combo was added.
• It works in the same way as the later part of her Target Combo 6, but it added in more strategies.
• Her Jump Flip (Tsuijigoe) would register as a counter hit when she was hit out of it, so this was fixed.
Some of the normal moves have been buffed, and some special moves nerfed, but her potential will be the same as she is now.
She will still be the same character when she is in control of the game, so it'll be fun to utilize her!
By: goukijones Sep 28, 2012 | 1 Comments
For the Cammy players like myself, I've had a hard time finding up to date & in-depth video guides to playing as Cammy. Random Select has some great video on how to use Cammy. Shout out to Gootecks for this link.
I watch all of the gootalks, it's a very informative show if you're into web marketing, you really can't miss it. I learn something new every show. The most recent episode of gootalks with gootecks #17 - Efficiency Through Audience Retention on YouTube brought up a Jimmy wanting to get some feedback on his SF4 content & YouTube page. Well it was about Cammy & that's who I main, so my interest was sparked. I check out the guide myself.
There's ton of detailed talk in these videos & this is exactly what I wanted.
Read full story...
By: Arthvader Jan 20, 2013 | 4 Comments | Updated: Jan 21, 2013
Goukijones, Batrasterd, and I take on Pete the Invincible using a glitch to our advantage.
On Wednesday, January 16, Goukijones, Batrasterd, and I went and took on the raid boss of Mr. Tourge's Campaign of Carnage, Pete the Invincible. During the course of this particular fight, though, we ended up getting Pete into a spot where he essentially got stuck, allowing us to defeat him without much issue.Read full story...
Trending Video Games
- Borderlands 3
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- Plants vs. Zombies Battle for Neighborville
- Crackdown 3
- The Outer Worlds
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2019
- World War Z
- Final Fantasy VII Remake
- Fallout 76
- Pokemon Sword And Shield