son of a...BITCH DAIGO!
So, Bl34tm4n on youtube has uploaded tons of decent quality yun and yang videos (link here http://www.youtube.com/user/Bl34tm4n) After watching all his yun and yang vids i put together my own analysis and comparisons on the chars. What do you guys think? Leave a Comment below :D
(btw I dont know much about fei,gen or rufus, which basically make up alot of yun and yangs movelist, so please make your own comparions and stuff too )
UPDATE: even though yun has a better super, yangs slashes hit multiple times(even if its just one) during his super, applying more chip. also yangs teleport recovery is similiar to juri's? YANG CAN PUNISH BLANKA BALLS WITH U2. he can also punish blanka balls with ex slashes and ex teleport is decent on wakeup. Yun can EX AA into rush. palm atacks can be cancelled. Yang has sweet shoes. Even though Yangs U1 has like no reach (pretty much kara grab range?) it goes through fireballs :D
Starting with Yun, holy shit I can see how Daigo got 16,000BP and an 89% win rate in one day. (who the fuck knows what he has now....btw he has YET to make a ryu play card, it's been 100% yun)
-Yun's Dive Kicks are extremely good, annoying,and applying tons of pressure( they are noticibly slower than rufus's). Also yun can follow the dive kicks up with pretty good pokes and some specials. Also to make it even more Rufus like, yun can dive kick into target combo into FULL ULTRA 1. It's a easy combo thats going to destroy people. yet, since it is such a ridiculous combo, their is scaling to it, so it isnt too ridiculous, but pretty ridiculous. Divekick,lp lp, lk rush non counterhit took off 25% of chuns health.
-Yun's shoulder attack(similiar to Guy's) is much better. Damage is similiar but Guy's is incredibly slow when it is not EX, while Yun's comes out at pretty good speeds. And it is SAFE on block. Low LK(or maybe just LK) to LK shoulder is a sneaky little combo.
-genei-jin and palm attack. People tried to make the excuse that an overpowered genei-jin would be ok because it is hard to build meter, epsecially with how important ex moves and fadc are in this game. Well not when Yun's palm attack builds hefty meter like no other. It not only builds meter fast but it is safe from a distance and has major priority concerning people trying to stop you AND cancels out projectiles. The super only lasts about 10 seconds though.
The Genei-Jin is pretty much like the 3s version. Honestly it is much better than Juri's FSE for easily noticable reasons. First genei-jin has super freeze and comes out rather fast. You will see many yuns dive kick into normal combos and do the super even while the opponent is blocking, simply because you can continue to rush them down right afterwards and ultimately score an overhead or low hit into massive combo. Yun's pokes are also way more effective than Juri's in this state. Also juri cannot do atack combos into her fse and conintue a combo or apply pressure. Also, the lk -> lk shoulder combo i mentioned above, can sucessfully link into super and a continued combo (fucking balls)
Dashing punch even when its not ex(possible FP version) travels incredibly fast and almost full screen, can be a great suprise atack. On block the atack seems like juri's dive kick. only thing you can safely do is block if your opponent blocks it, most likely your poke will loose, BUT, after a blocked one you can super freeze with your super and apply the pressure.
Yun's anti air goes retarted high.
overhead is fucking smooth, just like in 3s.
YANG! (BEST LOOKING FOCUS ATACK EVER! mantis style bitches)
divekicks on both characters do not break armor. and are not overheads.
Well, the backdash and palm atack are seemingly the same. But his jumping seems to travel further.
divekick not as safe as Yuns on block, OR it could be that yun has better folow-up normals.
comand grab. gotta be in that ASS for the command grab, like, super close for that shit to work. (same for yun)
Rolling attack into anti air. But it travels very fast across the screen rolling(likes Gens roll) but into a AA, seems extremely sucessful vs fireballs. but the most unsafe thing ever. Also the rolling atack can be linked into slashes or just nothing, not sure if you can grab after, could be a nice mixup.
Slashes. Yangs LP slashes work great in little combos and are safe. really similiar to fei's punch combos and hit confirming from 1,2,3.
Seiei Enbu. Hm...seems like yun's normals work alot better than yangs. Yang doesn't seem to have the same gaurenteed combo's as his broha.
Big disadvantage after U2 is blocked, yang kinda stands their for like 2 seconds.
sweep seems just like ken's
teleportdash- flashy and fast, travels alot further than ibuki's and is more confusing, looks fun.
I like Yang better but, Yun seems to have more pressure and alot of pro's are preferring him, blah (even in 3S)
By: Cinderkin Dec 17, 2010 | 9 Comments
More videos are surfacing for Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition. Bl34tm4n uploaded some with Yun and Yang. Check it out.
Tell us what you think in the comments. Don't be a Jimmy!
By: Cinderkin Nov 27, 2010 | 24 Comments
Although not officially confirmed, it looks like Capcom is making the right decision to add the SSF4 Arcade Edition content on consoles. The new achievement tiles show Yun and Yang, and maybe even Evil Ryu. Check it out!
[Editor's note] This is big news if this is true. I've read the source of this story and it is a little unclear to me what exactly is going on. If this is true it does mean there is a huge update coming to the consoles with possibly 4 new characters. I'm thrilled that the idea of DLC characters might be in our future because that will unlock other options with DLC and bonus characters as well. Take a look at the pictures below and even follow the source. Hard for me to say right now what these images actually mean. We'll have to wait and see what Capcom says officially this week. Thanks for sharing Cinderkin.Read full story...
By: 30CenturyMan Jul 5, 2011 | 9 Comments
Is Yang just as deadly as his brother in SSFIV? Maybe more? Read to find out.
Joining the Street Fighter IV cast with Arcade Edition, Yang may initially seem like a carbon-copy of Yun but has a number of subtle tweaks that differentiate how players should approach him. Unfortunately for his opponents, however, those differences are not all weaknesses and Yang is often just as dangerous in his own way. In fact, Yang is arguably even more problematic than Yun because at least Yun knows he’s a douche.
Yang tries to act all nice so at first you’re like “Yang’s the good twin” but that’s gone in like two seconds after you get to know him. He has this condescending attitude all the time like he knows some big secret of life that the rest of us are too stupid to get. Like, sure, he did read to kids when they opened the new library, but do you really think he would’ve gone if all those cameras weren’t there? And then he ends up going out with that reporter from Channel 6? Whatever, man. He’s in it for himself.
Your instinct may be to let out a sigh of relief when you see Yang on the “vs.” screen instead of Yun, but do not let your guard down or you will come to regret it.
+ Drives a Prius
+ Makes great guacamole
+ Girls actually like that haircut
+ Donates to public radio
+ Conversational in French and Portuguese
- Refuses to watch Friday Night Lights
- Plays a Wolverine/Phoenix team in Marvel
- Prefers Matt Smith to David Tennant
- Rollerblades? Really?
(3x) or (5x)
Tourou Zan (Mantis Slashes)
A series of quick, repeatable maneuvers with effects that vary depending on how many strikes Yang performs. Yang constantly corrects and contradicts every point you make while you’re having a conversation about the direction of recent Marvel Comics films. While these facts don’t tend to change the validity of your overall point, he still makes sure to point out that Sabretooth was originally an Iron Fist villain rather than Wolverine’s just to subtly establish that he knows more about comic books than you and that his opinion is therefore more valuable.
EX Version: After a minor dispute over the importance of continuity gaffs in X-Men: First Class—which Yang liked, for some reason—Yang points out that the Azazel character was not a “weird Nightcrawler ripoff” but is based an the actual character who was revealed to be Nightcrawler’s father (who impregnated his mother, Mystique). This also allows him to point out that Mystique also had a son with Sabretooth so he has en excuse to bring up the Iron Fist thing again.
Yang’s rushing teleport isn’t as useful as some characters’ due to its relatively slow startup and predictable path of travel. Nevertheless, Yang can use this move to escape from being cornered by an unaware opponent, so keep an eye out for it when facing him. If you tell Yang about a band you like, he goes totally “superfan” and downloads every album, then digs up all these old demos and bootlegs and buys tickets to a concert that’s months away and invites you like you needed him to tell you when your own favorite band is playing. Finally, he finishes by posting one of their videos on Facebook and all his friends act like he was the one who discovered them.
Byakko Soushouda (Palm Strike)
One of Yang’s most important moves both for its offensive capability and usefulness is building meter quickly. While sitting around at a party, Yang somehow manages to find some old guitar buried in the back of a closet and then spends twenty minutes putting on a concert on the back porch. You can stay inside if you want to, but the house isn’t that big so you’ll hear it either way. Besides, everyone else thinks it’s sooooo cool and you’ll look like the jerk if you don’t sit and listen to him fumble his way through half of Rubber Soul.
The light version is a fake strike used to bait anxious opponents. Yang acknowledges that it’s “not his party” and turns down requests to play another song. While this is exactly what you want in theory, it only has the effect of making him seem humble and considerate, all the while building anticipation for the Dylan song he intentionally saved for last because it makes him look all deep and mysterious.
EX Version: While not any more powerful, the EX version’s faster startup makes it fairly useful when Yang has the resources available. Shortly after arriving to the party, Yang steers the conversation towards some new song he likes. This, of course, is just an excuse to plug his iPod into the stereo and eventually take over the music entirely with his own playlist, once again making himself the center of attention.
Senkyuutai (Dragon Kicks)
Yang’s uppercut-style move works as a reversal, but it’s forward mobility also gives it the ability to punish projectiles better than most. Okay, so like, whenever you like something that Yang doesn’t like or doesn’t really know about, he does that thing were he finds some reason to turn it into a morality issue that you can’t argue with. The other day, Fei Long was like “ I finally saw Hangover 2, it was pretty funny” and Yang goes “I didn’t see the first one because of Mike Tyson’s involvement—I can’t support a rapist.” Look, obviously no one’s saying rape is cool, he was just talking about a movie that he liked and Tysons’s not even in it that much.
EX Version: Upon hearing you complain about some aspect of your day, Yang dismisses your complaints, insisting that pickles on your sandwich can’t compare to the atrocities that people have to face in Darfur every day. Sometimes it seems like Yang doesn’t even really know anything about Darfur, but you don’t either so you can’t really challenge him on any of it.
Zenpou Tenshin (Flip Grab)
Yang’s command throw does no damage and is highly punishable on whiff, but in return, leaves him in a good position with enough frame advantage to land any number of big combos. Yang suddenly decides one day that he’s a stand-up comedian and sends out a Facebook invite for everyone to come watch him do an open mic at some hipster coffee shop. Yang’s material is all just rant-y political stuff that doesn’t have a real point, but his friends (who now outnumber the normal patrons) clap and cheer anyway because they’re just happy to see their friend on stage. They also all leave in a group after his set, showing no respect to the other performers.
EX Version: Yang schedules his next show on the same night as the play you’re in at the community theatre, claiming to have forgotten about your event. When faced with the option, most of your friends choose to go to Yang’s thing since you’re “really just an extra” and won’t be in much of the actual performance. It’s true that you aren’t heavily featured, but you were an understudy for the lead and worked really hard so you’re proud of it anyway, not that anyone will even know now.
Super and Ultra Moves:
Similar to the infamous Genei Jin, Yang enters an enhanced state for a limited time that super-charges his normal moves and combos. There are a variety of ways to implement this attack, but in the most commonly used version, Yang shows up late with some excuse about his job when you were supposed to go see Transformers 3, meaning that you can’t get good seats for the whole group and have to go see Tree of Life instead (which, conveniently, Yang had been talking about seeing for weeks).
Ultra I – 480
Yang starts a f#@*ing podcast. Seriously. Yeah, he talked about it all the time but it just sounded like more of his “big talk.” Well, he goes out and buys all the equipment and next thing you know, he’s putting links up on his Twitter to download the first episode. Everyone talks about how great it is but you can tell none of them even listened to it because all he does—with co-host Rock Howard and special guest Seung Mina—is talk shit about everyone you know. Fine, he doesn’t use anyone’s real name, but anyone who knows him would know exactly who he’s talking about and some of it gets kinda personal. Besides, everyone knows you were planning to start a podcast months ago.
Ultra II – 440
After having lived there for well over eight months, Yang finally invites everyone to his condo for a get together that he calls a “housewarming” in order to imply that you should bring a gift. This is all the more annoying when, while taking “the tour,” it quickly becomes apparent that Yang already owns everything: designer furniture, fancy kitchen gadgets, high-end electronics, books, art—the works. While you recognize that the entire thing is an obvious excuse for Yang to be all “look how awesome I am,” Yang’s success still stings given that you went to the same school and he didn’t even work as hard. For a split-second, you wonder if Yang really is better than you and the nagging doubt haunts you for the rest of your days.
Retells a story from last week's This American Life
Spills beer on your Yipes shirt
Finds an excuse to talk about his iPhone again
By: Cinderkin Nov 28, 2010 | 5 Comments
The Yun, Yang, and Evil Ryu Achievements have created a ton of buzz, and Capcom's Producer Yoshinori Ono has responded to some of the questions about them.
Found this news this morning. Yesterday I posted a couple of images that I found showing off achievement tiles for Yun and Yang, and also Evil Ryu, and quite possibly another new character. Ono has responded to some of the questions from his twitter about them.
Note: Ono likes to tease the fans a lot, so take his answers with a grain of salt. With that said I'm pretty excited to find out whether those pics where real or fake.
Ono's Twitter responses:
I found these photos showing Yang and Yun in SSF4's achievements.
Ono: Yipe! What the hell was that? ;O
Please say those images are fake...
Ono: Is it almost completed for 360 ?! I'll check it to R&D room.
Does this mean Yun and Yang will be on Xbox 360?
Ono: We aim to please. ;D
Ono also fielded a few Street Fighter X Tekken questions.
Ono-san, please release a new gameplay video of SFxT.
Ono: Please wait until [the] season is warmer... ;P
Do you think you might get Okugawa, the guy who did Street Fighter 3's music, to do Street Fighter X Tekken's soundtrack?
Ono: SFxT's music is created by Fukasawa-san, [same person] as the SF4
A direct feed recording of Yun and Yang's endings has been uploaded recently. The endings are in English and high quality. It's both endings on the same video, although I think it's out of order. Check it out!
What did you think of the endings? Do you agree that Yun's ending should have gone first then Yang's? The way the endings are for these two they definitely go together in and order. Other than that I think they are pretty cheesy as to be expected. Tell us what you think in the comments. Don't be a Jimmy!
Broken glitch that allows Yang to avoid attacks and grabs on wake-up
First, have a look at the footage uploaded by http://www.youtube.com/user/sggamer
So wtf happens? Yang is invincible upon wakeup to most options for about 10 frames. Throws won't get him but cross-ups will. This isn't automatic though, there are some conditions on doing the glitch:
1.Before wakeup, Yangs body needs to be down with head closer to opponent.
2.Yang player can't press any inputs or buttons
3. Hitbox of attack can't hit Yangs back (cross ups will work against glitch)
4. Long active frames (things more than 10 frames I guess) will hit Yang.
So what do you guys think of this? It does sound extremely broken, except most people would be too scared to do it, not blocking on wakeup is a ridiculou risk. Unless you know your opponent very well, then this could be a great trick from time to time. Leave a comment on what you think, and if you think it should be patched or not.
Yang vs Yang video. Will update as more videos surface. Keep checking in on this story.
Skip ahead to 3:00 to get to the action. Also audio is a bit on the talkative side.
Complete list of Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Changes as of September 15, 2010.
Found this over at http://shoryuken.com/
A lot more info than what was posted originally. Still take these with a grain of salt, as they are changes that are being tested and may not remain.
Yun and Yang have been added to SSF4 as of the Osaka location test. Another location test is scheduled during Super Battle Opera. The game is expected to release in December.
- Genei Jin is his super
- Yun feels stiff like Makoto does, but has his target combos
- build meter FAST because of the speed of his light palm ( ? ).
- LP forward special punch is good for block string, it's safe on block.
- His Dive kick is the same as Rufus.
- Arc jump is dictator like.
- Viper Walk speed.
- C.mk is crap.
- His super is about juggle, can take 40% life on Hawk.
- Ultra are useless outside of corner
- Yun can Tetsu Zankou (Shoulder) xx FADC xx Ultra 1
I couldn't FADC Nishou Kyaku (Up Kicks) at all, this may mean I suck or it may mean wake up Dragon Kick isn't a great option for Yun
Yun's Zesshou Hohou (Lunging Punch thing) was armor breaking
- Yun color 1 is Blue, color 2 is yellow.
- Multiple sources saw a Yun Genei Jin combo doover 50%, it looks like a very strong super
- Ultra 1 looks like a few punches, then a Balrog Ultra 2 foot/ground stomp then a Makoto Ultra 1 punch into the air
- Ultra 2 was a few hits, then a Gen leg hurricane into the air, footstomps on their back back to the ground.
- Shoulder seemed to have worse range than you'd hope.
- Dragon Kicks seemed to trade quite a bit
- His overhead (Toward and MK, can crossup a downed opponent).
U1 You Hou, U2 Sorai Rengeki. Super is Genei Jin
U1 is 4-hit, last hit is a launcher. If the first hit connects cleanly, will go into animation. If not, Yun does the other attacks anyway. Very similar to Makoto's U2. Can follow up U1 with Zesshou (lunge punch), or GJ combos. Only if GJ is activated before U1. I tried to activate afterwards, could not get anything to connect in time. Short range, does not hit on any FADC'd moved.
- U2 is a punch rush, if the final hit connects cleanly Yun goes into animation where he rides the opponent in the air like a skateboard, then kicks them down to the ground. Similar to Fei Long's U1. Does not combo from any FADC's. Short range.
- Genei Jin - shadows, cancel recovery on all moves, everything juggles. Was able to get 40-50% off GJ combos mid-screen, 50-60% in the corner. Can be super-cancelled off Tetsu Zankou (shoulder check).
- Kobokushi (palm move) - Jab is a fake, Strong/Fierce change the distance at which the opponent flies away. EX Nishou Kyaku (up kicks) will probably be good anti-air. Ultras do not combo off MK launcher.
- Yang also has his 3s target combos
- L/M/H Dive kicks do not change angle.
- Dive kicks would not come out as low as Rufus.
- EX Palm has a wall bounce
- Ultra 2 after Wall Bounce didn't connect, could have been timing issue though.
- c.LK xx Slashes works
- Window between slashes is quite lengthy.
- Yang Ultra 1 startup lost to T. Hawk Dragon punch but beat T. Hawk SPD
- Yang can Kaihou (Up kicks) xx FADC xx EX Slashes (execution fail on Ultra test sorry)
- c.mk into Slashes does work
- Yangs dive kick is the same as Yuns as far as I can tell.
- Yang's Super is double QCB + Punch, can cancel into into it from QCB + P (Palm)
- QCB + LP seemed to be fake palm.
- Yang color one is Pinkish, color two is purple.
- Yang's command dash was in and crossed up like Ibukis.
- EX Slashs looked like a great move, crazy fast.
- Super was Seiei Enbu
- Ultra 1 was a fancy ass version of Gens Punch Ultra 1, (it looked f'in cool though)."
- U1 Yang throws out a single attack - if it connects cleanly, animation follows. If not, the ultra ends there - similar to Makoto's U1. Animation is sort of like Gen/Guy's, but with Yang style. Close range.
- U2 Yang rolls forward and goes up in the air with his rising kick. If Yang connects cleanly on the ground with the roll portion, animation kicks in. If not, Yun goes up in the air with kicks - looks like Yun's Nishou Kyaku. U2 will pass under fireballs. Seems to have some tracking properties - if U2 started while opponent is in the air, Yang will rise up with kicks where the opponent is for non-animation damage. Combos off FADC/MK Launcher for non-animation damage.
- SE - Works similar to 3S. Doesn't seem nearly as useful as Yun's GJ of course.
- command grab damage nerf
- more recovery on breathless
- rolls have a little bit more recovery
- Adon doesn't get up as quickly after a knock down now, although it still seems to be quicker than other characters.
- EX Jaguar Tooth doesn't do the yellow glow, like other EX moves, until after you reach the wall. Not sure what effect this has, if any, on the move.
- Same as ryu, escaping hurricane kick nerf
- Ultra 2 is faster and apparently can be comboed into from a Shoryuken, Focus Attack Dash Cancel.
- EX Dragon Punch damage reduced.
- Hard Punch Red Fireball damage increased.
- May have slower walk speed. Akuma was tied for fastest walk speed in the game in SSF4.
- Ultra 2 is indeed 2x Half Circle
- U2 now charge motion, way more recovery
- Blocked Blanka Ball now recoils at half the distance, much easier to punish.
- Normals easier to combo
- tiger-knee Canon Strike no longer possible. Can still Canon Strike normally, EX can still be tiger-kneed.
- HK spiral arrow's distance to get 2 hits is shorter
- sweep doesn't seem to deal as much stun
- faster walk speed
- ex zonk distance is shorter
- Medium ruffian is longer
- Hard ruffian may hit some crouching characters, like Gief
- Higher jumping taunt
- Ultra 1 seemed to do less chip damage
- standing HK is now overhead
- Rose taunt has less recovery
- EX Ducking, with less recovery than regular
- crouch HK comes out faster
- Ultra Spark got a damage nerf
- Ultra 2 (啼牙? jump QCF x2 one) is faster
- Gouken's LP rush punch has no forward movement, but is faster.
- His counter is now DP + Punch. LP for low body counter, MP for upper, HP is unclear.
- Damage down
- Hitbox tweak on mp hp combo, doesnt wiff crouchers anymore.
- Lp hozanto is safe from spd and light hawk spd
- U2 is decent now, less recovery on whiff, distance fixed.
- His flip grab has been toned down, 120 damage instead of 200
- Hp Hozanto is faster than before
- forward -> MP overhead is now 2 hit
- Slide has now 2 options afterwards: P -> additional attack, K -> auto oil up
- oils stack
- 360+K can now be cancelled
- Jump arc changed?
- Ultra 2 is now HCBx2
- Damage decreased
- Can connect target combo to HK? (not sure what this means)
- The upkick part of her fireball will combo into the fireball itself now if you do not store it
- EX Tatsu can be blocked low.
- More recovery on jab SRK.
- Can follow up jab SRK AA with EX Hadouken, just like Ryu
- gets Armor Break EX Hayate,
- more invincibility on Oroshi,
- damage boost on Fukiage.
- File under "Wild Speculation". It *looked* like her Fukiage (Up Punch) hitbox had been moved forward a bit. Also I may have seen her combo into Fukiage after EX Hayate in the corner but tbh I'm not really certain what I saw when that happened. Crazy mixups were afoot
- lost all invincibility on Soul Satellite.
- hurricane kicks are not good for escaping anymore
- more recovery on tiger knee
- damage BUFF on tiger uppercut
- Vanilla's standing lk is back. One hit, special cancelable, vanilla distance, does near 40dmg.
- light kick Tiger Knee is vanilla like, mk and hk are useless.
- More recovery on high Tiger Shot
- angry scar is now done using kick button
- I noticed absolutely no easy-to-see visible changes. There may or may not have been damage changes, but I didn't really notice any.
- no more jump HP
- air down+MK steps have weakened hitbox
- Ultra 1 is now "fireball-like" - can be deflected by other character's fireballs
- j.Fierce looks like he is doing a shoulder charge, similar to how his focus attack looks
- now has a standalone EX Condor Dive (KKK), and can be done on back jumps
- U2 startup and hitbox are improved.
- St. FP has better properties which aren't known, either bigger hitbox or more priority (or both?).
- Ex flip kick = viable reversal now.
- Less damage on ex wall dive grab.
- EX green hand no longer knocks down
- Defensive EX SPD beat out Attackers SPD after an EX Green Hand on hit
- Zangeif jab SPD range seems bigger, but the source says it could be eyes playing tricks
- Range on U2 increased, recovery also increased
Tell us what you think in the comments. Don't be a Jimmy!
Is this image real or fake?
Just found this photo over at http://shoryuken.com Showing a small picture of the SSF4 character select screen, with a picture above it with a Skateboard and Roller Blades.
For those of you that know Street Fighter, will know that Yun rides a skateboard and Yang uses roller blades.
Look below for the photo and also a photo of Yun and Yang sporting these accessories.
Real or Fake? Will we see these two coming to SSF4? Tell us what you think in the comments.
By: Cinderkin Dec 23, 2010 | 13 Comments
You've asked for it, Yang footage for the newly released SSFIV Arcade Edition. This time it's Justin Wong (Yang) vs Mike Ross (Blanka) and a few more of Yang in action. Check it out!
Tell us what you think in the comments. Don't be a Jimmy!
Images of Yun and Yang's alternative costume images in Super Street Fighter 4 were recently uploaded by Capcom's Yoshinori Ono and members of the development team.
Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition is something that has been on my mind for a while now. The arcade scene in America is pretty much nonexistent, and although porting over the content as DLC should be a no brainer; Capcom is keeping that under wraps for now.
As we all know Yun and Yang are the two new characters for the Arcade edition. We've seen their Ultras, Supers, and Target Combos. Now Capcom's Yoshinori Ono has uploaded new alternate costumes for the brotherly duo!
Check them out!
Tell us what you think in the comments. Don't be a Jimmy!
Trending Video Games
- The Last of Us Part II
- Remember Me
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Final Fantasy VII Remake
- Beyond Good and Evil 2
- Marvel's Avengers
- Ghost of Tsushima
- Rage 2
- Alice Madness Returns
- Crackdown 3