Review: Dishonored Important Bullet Points The GoukiJones Review
GoukiJones shares his pro & cons bulletpoint list for Dishonored. It's not supposed to make that much sense, but those of you who have played it will understand.
I played thru Dishonored. I played thru it 3 times. I like those games where you can sneak around & play the game in different styles. I’ve seen 4 completely different endings in Dishonored. That’s something worth mentioning. Here’s a few other notes I thot would be worth your time.
- Boat rides suck.
- Any of the cutscenes/talking I skip.
- Do you accept the loaded game? Yes, start the level!
- Horrible chain climbing mechanics.
- Random bone shards. You need them.
- We can do without all of the whale killing. Thank you.
- Sleep sounds good.
- Run in any direction. Use this feature to keep your enemies in front of you at all times.
- Always talk to Piero first upon returning to home base.
- The story is completely irrelevant.
- Dream sequences? Skipped everyone of them.
- Some levels could be skipped with 2-3 of the right moves.
- Swimming is absolutely dreadful.
- Watch out for the green slime plants.
- What the fuck is the deal with the green slime plants?
- Worst graphics Jimmy Gem nominee.
- Beat it 3 times, saw for different endings. It froze once.
- Definitely Rentable (Value $19)
Thanks for reading. Don’t miss FnJimmy’s Golden Video Review for Dishonored.
Release Date: Oct 9, 2012
Verdict: Buy It
[UPDATED] Aug 22, 2013 10:12:23 AM
Aug 22, 2013 by goukijones
I love Dishonored. Who am I kidding?
Check out my review of the Witches of Brigmore DLC.
Trending Video Games
- Gears of War 5
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- Halo: Infinite
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- Xbox One X
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot
- Fallout 76
- Death Stranding
- Rage 2